КІНСЕЛ ЕНДРЮ ФРЕДЕРІК
We are looking for a Consultancy Assistant to provide operational and administrative support to the Business Consultancy Company owned and led by US-resident in Ukraine.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the highest discretion, confidentiality, time management, and communication skills.
- Be the first point of contact for all enquiries related to the Company owner: ensuring that they are acted upon efficiently and to a high standard or fielded effectively were necessary.
- Service meetings, including obtaining and preparing briefing materials and presentations, and taking minutes upon request.
- Maintain range of market and clients web-/research exercises on business consultancy projects.
- Process some of the Office manager functions including call and correspondence workflow, set appointments and meetings, organization of business trips as requested; Maintain forward planning of the team workload, coordinating and collating of relevant information on the projects in charge.
- Liaise effectively with external organizations and clients on behalf of the Company manager.
Drafting reports and letters where appropriate.
- Ensure the smooth flow of information around the business, including action monitoring to achieve deadlines and project milestones.
- Successful experience in a similar role for at least 1-2 years.
- English, both verbal and written, at least upper-intermediate. Russian and Ukrainian a must.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Must know how to draft formal letters
- Strong MS PowerPoint, and general Data presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, to prioritise the workloads and to be able to work on his/her own initiatives. Flexible in setting priorities.
- While most of work done during normal business hours, a new team member should be ready to handle work requests out of normal business time (by phone, e-mail).
Business hours: 9AM -6PM, while certain overtime loading may be the case;
Challenge to work with a range of businesses and industries, and to be in a heart of the businesses;
Only reasonable and valuable workload to deliver on Company projects. No useless exercises. Result oriented attitude only;
Great chance to obtain valuable professional experience and increase the competitive edge;
Daily English communication with native speaker