Professional Services Consultants work within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) Professional Services team to delivery live customer implementations in the mobile data field. Professional Services Consultants are involved in task management, requirements gathering, documentation, hardware and software implementation, software development and testing. Help drive Customer and Enea Openwave’s success through high quality deliverables, on-time and on-budget execution of projects.
- Engage in Professional Services projects to enable Enea Openwave’s Software Solutions.
- Travel to Customer sites primarily in Europe, Middle East and Africa region as required. (Note subject to COVID-19 restrictions)
- Align with other department (Engineering, Customer Support, Sales) to ensure successful project / task completion.
- Troubleshooting project issues, and engage with appropriate parties when require.
- Continue to expand knowledge of the Openwave software product solutions and develop technical expertise of support systems technology (OS, Networking, OSS etc.).
- Accelerate learning in Enea Openwave’s latest software solutions and develop subject matter expertise through short term secondment to other departments such as Engineering, Global Customer Support or the Deployment Technology Group.
- Share project and software solution knowledge within peer group and actively contribute to post project analysis.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, to-budget with the highest technical expertise and professionalism while maximizing customer satisfaction
- Development of professional and personal skills akin to major job functions, products, related technologies and career advancement
- Maintain technical expertise and product knowledge
- On occasion you will be working with our SE’s (Pre-Sales) and Sales teams to demonstrate our products and solutions
- Report status in a timely fashion as requested by Project Manager or Line manager.
- Follow the Openwave Professional Services principles and practices, and comply with all policy and procedure
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ Years’ experience within the Telecommunication / IT Industry
- Strong technical experience and knowledge of at least one of the following system hardware architectures and OS platforms: (HP, IBM, Cisco).
- Strong Experience in Linux Centos/Redhat systems administration including high availability.
- Strong working knowledge of cloud-based containerization, virtualization, and orchestration technologies (e.g., Kubernetes, Openstack, Docker, VMWARE).
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals and networking & routing design principles. Experience in scoping and configuring network hardware.
- Extensive Experience with network troubleshooting tools and methods – especially tcpdump
- Extensive experience with scripting - Shell, Perl, Python, etc
- Good understanding of basic business concepts and practices.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Availability to travel and work at customer sites in the region (up to 70% travel).
- Proven experience of problem solving skills under pressure and short deadline.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Fast learner, self-starter/demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Good understanding of Mobile Internet Implementation
- Experience in storage solutions, hardware, network architectures.
- Database skills including, MySQL && Oracle RDBMS: both administrative and programming knowledge.
- Desirable: Load Balancer configuration knowledge (F5 / Citrix)
- Knowledge of products within a mobile and/or broadband carrier’s network
- Work on a complex and interesting IT project
- Comfortable office in the center of the city or a remote job
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Partial compensation for English classes
- Сorporate and teambuilding events
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Pleasant atmosphere and a friendly team
Senior ConsultantВ архиве с 1 ноября 2020
з/п не указана